HELP! I’ve booked an inbound flight from London to Lisbon, Portugal but not an outbound flight! What do I do?

I’ve never travelled abroad by myself before and I decided to use Skyscanner to book my flights. I am from London and would like to holiday in Portugal for a week. I booked a flight from London to Lisbon with Ryanair on skyscanner but I had to book a flight from Lisbon to London with Wizzair. When I try to book... show more I’ve never travelled abroad by myself before and I decided to use Skyscanner to book my flights.

I am from London and would like to holiday in Portugal for a week.

I booked a flight from London to Lisbon with Ryanair on skyscanner but I had to book a flight from Lisbon to London with Wizzair. When I try to book the ticket it kept making me accept all this rubbish I didn’t need. I accidentally closed the window on my phone and I am also private browsing.

Now I’ve got a flight booked from London to Lisbon but not the other way around!

What do I do?

Please help me!
Update: wouldn't it cost a lot