Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomLondon · 6 months ago

HELP! I’ve booked an inbound flight from London to Lisbon, Portugal but not an outbound flight! What do I do?

I’ve never travelled abroad by myself before and I decided to use Skyscanner to book my flights.

I am from London and would like to holiday in Portugal for a week.

I booked a flight from London to Lisbon with Ryanair on skyscanner but I had to book a flight from Lisbon to London with Wizzair. When I try to book the ticket it kept making me accept all this rubbish I didn’t need. I accidentally closed the window on my phone and I am also private browsing.

Now I’ve got a flight booked from London to Lisbon but not the other way around!

What do I do?

Please help me!

wouldn't it cost a lot

• Betty
    Favorite Answer

You mean you've booked an outbound flight,not an inbound.

An inbound flight is the return leg.

I used to work on airline reservations and know that Wizz Air is probably the most difficult web site to navigate if you are unsure of what you're doing.

I would advise you call them immediately to make sure a booking did not go through their system,and at the same time let them make the booking for you.

You need to be careful with their web site or you will end up with things you don't want.

Call them!!!!!!!!!

• Orla C

Booking on your phone is annoying, if you can use a PC it's easier. Go back into the website and try again.

• Toruko

Arrive at the departure airport 2 hours early and do your departure business with

people more than familiar with your sort. Portugal is not located at the back side

of a moon so rest assured it too is civilized sufficiently for foreign arrivals to also

immediately book a departure. Between departure and landing do stop being a

worry wart.

• Clive

Then just book another one-way flight in the opposite direction. Airlines don't do return tickets anyway so this is what you would have done in any case. It might cost a little more in Ryanair surcharges because you didn't do it in one go but that's all. Simple.

I guess it's easier to book one-way flights in Europe than it is in the US. If you were booking with two different airlines anyway, it's not going to cost you any more to go back in now and book your return flights. Or call Ryanair and ask about changing it to a round trip flight. They do have people you can actually talk to, you know.

• Clive

Trying to talk to Ryanair is impossible. Obviously you've never used them.

You book a flight back from Lisbon to London for the day you want to travel.

Wouldn't it cost a lot? Have a look on the internet and see.

• Jack H

Wouldn't that just be too easy???