Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 10 months ago

Why won’t Taco Bell refund me?

I recently went into Taco Bell and irdered a quesorito and a large drink but when I got home, I just happened to checked my bank account balance and come to find out I was double charged and one of the amounts was for $1 more than the other and I have no clue how this happened. I called Taco Bell customer service and they said all they can do is send me some coupons but I want my money back! How can I get this charge removed? I only got food for 1 order so I want my money back, not coupons!

• Stasia

If you have the receipt I would show your bank and see if there is anything they can do.

• Walt

they cant do any thing you have to call the your bank and they will take care of it. the credit card readers are run by the bank not taco bell

• Todd

Their point of sale setup won't refund you for a variety of reasons. It's not set up to reimburse directly. Nobody can doi anything if you don't have solid proof, and no, a picture doesn't count. Take and use the coupons.

• denise

It would probably be harder to get back your money, as it was paid with your card. You could pursue it ,but it could be a long complicated process.

you may have to accept vouchers or a 'free' meal order.

• David

Call the bank, they will fix it.

• Bob

You should go back to the store in question and speak to the manager, if you used a debit or card card, you ,might be able to get the bank to reverse the one charge, but if it were me, I would just take the coupons because it sounds like you are getting worked up over just a few dollars.

maybe cause you needed proof that they did that, i would take the coupons

If you used a debit or credit card call the bank and reverse the error.

• Mark

That must be a HUGE amount of money, like $100, right? (eye roll) I have not been "double-billed" since the 1980s. Take the coupons, mate, and maybe they'll give you one for Imodium, too! ;-)