How do we add our sons to the mobile home title?

1 Answer

  • 7 months ago

    That depends on how it's registered in your state. For some, you go to the DMV because it's a vehicle. Others lose that status when you make it a permanent building, so you'd go to the county tax office. In any case, if you have a landlord or lender they'll be wanting to know about this change too (...and may know who to ask).

    AAA Digest of Motor Laws: "Titles for Mobile Homes"

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.