Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParapsychology · 4 months ago

Does anyone else see this girl in their heads?

There is this girl thats talking with many people in her head and im one of them. I asked about it to my best friend and she approved. She hears her too. I think this is a very strong ability and its important. Im sure this is happening and Im not a crazy or a drug addict. Does anyone else here see this or knows what Im talking about? What are your thoughts about her?

Ignore her. She is the devil.

• Hunter

Well, there are really telepaths in the world. About 12 to 20% of the world's seven billion people have some real psychic abilities; telepathy is not very common, but it's real.

On the other hand, I was sitting on a bus once and I heard a woman tell her friend that she "had super powers." She then added, "I'm schizophrenic," and laughed.

In your case, hard to say without more details. 'Sorry.

It wouldn't hurt to see a mental health professional.

• Do I imagine stuff? Yes sure, everyone does. But don't confuse your imaginings with reality, even if your friend is playing along with it.

• Mr. P

Pay attention to what is said.

I've seen a lot of people who are no longer living.

no, i dont see that, if youre hallucinating or hearing stuff you need to get some help