Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParapsychology · 4 months ago

Does anyone else see this girl in their heads?

There is this girl thats talking with many people in her head and im one of them. I asked about it to my best friend and she approved. She hears her too. I think this is a very strong ability and its important. Im sure this is happening and Im not a crazy or a drug addict. Does anyone else here see this or knows what Im talking about? What are your thoughts about her?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Ignore her. She is the devil.

• Hunter
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Well, there are really telepaths in the world. About 12 to 20% of the world's seven billion people have some real psychic abilities; telepathy is not very common, but it's real.

On the other hand, I was sitting on a bus once and I heard a woman tell her friend that she "had super powers." She then added, "I'm schizophrenic," and laughed.

In your case, hard to say without more details. 'Sorry.

• 4 months ago

It wouldn't hurt to see a mental health professional.

• Do I imagine stuff? Yes sure, everyone does. But don't confuse your imaginings with reality, even if your friend is playing along with it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mr. P
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Pay attention to what is said.

I've seen a lot of people who are no longer living.

• 4 months ago

no, i dont see that, if youre hallucinating or hearing stuff you need to get some help

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.