Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 4 months ago

Are Ebay and Amazon good platforms to make $10,000 a month? I am trying to start my own business as I am 34 and penniless.?

Favorite Answer

The question has now been reduced to: "Do you have any cents?"

I mean it's possible but it'd be hard with no money to invest in it initially

• martin

You said you have no money ,so how can you invest anything ,just a feeling I have

• Judy

You'd have to sell a lot to make that much. If you net an average of $10 an item, not easy, you'd have to sell close to 34 items per day. If you wrote a business plan it will tell you what sales would be required. Did you do that yet? You'd be smarter to just find a job, any job.

Maybe..but, they still operate like a business. You have to have stock/inventory so you can ship asap (delays will get you negative reviews) and this will cost money. You need to have items that are in demand - if you try to sell something people don't want or that many other sellers have available, you won't make much. The question is - how much of a real business background do you have. Are you familiar with inventory, supply chains, cash flow, bookkeeping, accounting, etc? Do you have a bucket of money to invest to get up and running and to sustain you while you build your business (you are not going to make anything near $10,000 overnight).

Not sure how you will get any inventory to post if you don't have any cash to buy inventory...

Yes they are my friend.

• Patrick

Little Big Man is always a good friend....

Sure kid, anything you say.

Yeah, I would put that down as a long shot on either a gross or net basis.