Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutSwitzerlandOther - Switzerland · 3 months ago

atheists & Christians, are you for or against banning AR15?

Best Answer

It's pointless to ban it. We did it once and it didn't help the murder rates a big. No one that has done it has had it change the murder rate.

Oh sure, you switch it from guns to knives a bit. But just as many wind up dead. Heck, they have gone up in England.

• Jason

Against. Banning guns from responsible, law abiding gun owners isn't going to solve the problem.

Doesn't matter your religion or lack there of. No shouldn't ban them. Its good to stay armed, to protect yourself. Also in USA the reason to bare arms is so we can protect ourselves from our government. Hitler took Germans weapons away...and look what happened.

• kate

Christian. I don't think banning guns is the answer. Early childhood love, acceptance, and counseling, is where we need to start.

Christian, i am against banning any type of gun, it is our right to own and defend ourselves with guns and to have the same firepower as the military in case if we had to fight off a tyrannical government again.

Fully automatic weapons are illegal. I am not in favor of banning semi-automatic weapons.

• Jea

Better ban everything that folks may misuse right?

Education is the answer, not force. Christians always rely on might to make right. But it doesn't.

• jon pike

Good answer but it's not the Christians that want to force the end to the Second Amendment.

I'm not a gun fan, but the fact remains that AR-15s don't walk around shooting and killng people. Loons with AR-15s (or knives or whatever) do.

• equal

you should be in heaven counting votes not from the killers

• gerald

oh dear someone got an AR15 ? this guy wants to see heaven or prove me wrong an original method I must say

I am for banning asshats who think its okay to kill someone because they are butt hurt

The AR 15 is not an automatic rifle....its a standard rifle one shot one trigger pull. Its just made to look like an automatic

I also not in favor of banning spoons to fight obesity

Against, guns don’t shoot themselves.

• 3 months agoReport

Why do you argue with me?
      We need to listen to the wisdom of Republican christians.