I am an RA for an off campus student living. Any ideas of what we could do for events to bring the students out of there dorms?

Favorite Answer

You could do something like game nights and provide like board games or card games, or even video games if there is one and provide food. Something like pizza. You could host study break times where you could set up relaxing activities. Something like coloring, Idk.

You could ask some of the students for ideas too and see what they would like to do or what their interests are.

Pizza is always a good draw. I also know of a school where they have "study breaks" at about 10:00 with cookies and milk.

• Petter

Disco? Foam party? Night GIB:s? Masquerade? Book nights? Board game nights? Poetry nights? Pool party? Tug of war? Running competitions? Scrap booking nights? Albanian for beginners? =)

• Bob

How about holding a grammar-a-thon, where all the students get to show off their knowledge about when to use words correctly. They could cover such words as Your/You're and There/They're/Their etc... it'll be fun! I bet even you would find it useful too!