Shilo
Lv 7
Shilo asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 3 months ago

July 2019 has officially been identified as the hottest July on record globally. -wake up call for Trump, or will he continue to do nothing?

This record-breaker is on the heels of June 2019 being identified as the hottest June on record globally...and Anchorage Alaska hitting a high of 90 degrees first time ever.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

First time ever since when?

• 3 months ago

Trump has realised he cant control the climate. Climate change used to be called global warming, now its called climate change. The thing is there is millions of $ involved in making people believe this hoax and convincing them they can do something

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Your use of the word "hottest" is biased. I say it is nicest July on record. The difference between your word and mine is mine is backed by far more actual evidence. The wake up call for Trump is that Eco-facists are mobilized and willing to exaggerate a nice day to further their hate-filled agenda. We have far more to fear from those idiots getting power than we do from a tiny of bit of potential warming.

• ChemFlunky
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Dude. High today where I live is in the hundreds. That's normal, but it's not nicer if it's hotter.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

NASA has massively adjusted the past downwards since 1981 via station selection. The global temperature record is a complete farce, just like the people at NASA, NOAA and Berkeley Earth who work on it.

NOAA turns very cold regions to warm, and areas of no data to record hot. The magic of data tampering and fake data.

Get the red crayons out and color red everywhere for their useful idiots.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • BB
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Just one example of Warmer's manipulation of temperature data. NOAA is not to be trusted in the field of Global Warming.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

thats up to him what he decides to do about it

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Keep drinking the kool-aid, fool.

If you understood the climatology, you would know that they mean the hottest AFTER they have made upward adjustments to the data, you stupid brainwashed idiot.

• 3 months agoReport

No wonder you’ve got a donkey for an avatar.

Idiot.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Oh ya, the democrats scream all about global warming, and yet they all fly on private jets, ride in gas guzzling limos, and not one of them live in a solar powered home. Even loud mouth Al Gore who was and is preaching global warming gets around on private jets. Enough said about that. Don't ya think. ?

• sam
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

But..but..but...australia had snow this week...

• Jay R
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

He wants to capitalize on GW. He wants the US to buy Greenland because, once the ice is gone, he can drill for oil.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.