Do you blame Israel for banning US House Reps who would meet with organizations who want Israel to die?

Does anyone really believe that they would be there to HELP Israel..... or the United States!

Favorite Answer

No i don't blame Israel there is no point in them going to Israel if they are going to insult and boycott Israel.

• James

不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不

no, i dont blame anyone

"...orginizations that want Israel to die"

This is how Republicans operate. They try asking a seemingly innocuous question but slip in the disparaging ad hominem hoping you wont notice the child like bias in the question.

Who falls for this nonsense?

Anyone?

• Manitu4 months agoReport

Republicans? Tallk about "Vague and ambiguous!"

Don't blame em one damned bit.

I see the spirit of Ishmael.

If I'm seeing right, they will hate those who disagree with them, and sneer with contempt at those who give in.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • I don't blame Israel for deciding who they want to come into their country. It is their right as a sovereign nation.

I actually think they want Israel to change course. That isnt quite the same as wanting Israel to die.

• Peter for Paul

Too bad it was their country to begin with for generations. Judea was destroyed as a country two thousand years ago.