Tyler asked in Arts & HumanitiesGenealogy · 4 months ago

Denver Moore Family Tree?

Could someone give me a list of all of Denver’s family members? For the same kind of different as me book.

I just finished reading that book. You'll have a hard time finding information on him because so little of his life was recorded. He never attended school, never learned to read, never served in the military and only ever worked picking cotton. He was born in January 1937 in Red River Parish, LA and died in Fort Worth in 2012. He never married or had children. You might be able to find the names of his relatives from the book.

• Cogito

It doesn't work like that.

It takes many years of very hard work for trace your family tree.

I'm quite experienced, have attended a lot of courses and workshops, read dozens of books on the subject, and have been working on my family history for over 35 years - and I'm still nowhere near finished.

You have to start at the current date and gradually work backwards, checking every detail as you go.

No-one can just hand you a 'list'.

You should do a genealogy test for that

• Maxi

Genealogy is about researching written records each person generated in their lifetime, in order to prove and vuild a real tree of your family, it is nothing to do with copying trees from books or websites nor is a worldwide A &Q forum designed to do the real research for you.... so thing 'someone' can't "give you a list"

Is Denver the place or a name? Is it a Mr Denver Moore or the Moore family who lived in Denver?

Where in the world were they?

One family tree which contains the name Moore is not necessarily related to another at all. If you want to trace the tree of someone, you need their details such as date/place of birth and parents names and then you trace them back using documents.