Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 12 months ago

My new dog has separation anxiety, and he tore up my apartment Where can I get a service dog vest so he can come with me?

• e9601:

That is illegal. Train your dog or surrender it.

That's illegal, don't do it

That's illegal. Unless your dog goes through the necessary steps to become a service dog they dont get a service dog vest

NO, just no. People like you are the reason I get harassed for bringing my actual service dog places. A dog who completed significant training to be able to come with me. Crate your dog, hire a dog walker, drop her off at doggy day care when you're at work, but don't buy a vest...there will come a time when you go somewhere she simply can't go (like a wedding/funeral/concert etc.) and then she's REALLY gonna have separation anxiety...Also, some "separation anxiety" is actually your dog "punishing you" for leaving them, because they think your are theirs, not the other way around....

Surrender the dog. If you attempt to perpetrate a fraud with the "service dog" BS, I hope you get arrested.

I had a similar thing with one of my foster dogs and I found crating made him feel worse and even more panicked. I don't like crates very much for long term use.

I used Rescue Remedy on my dog until I could train her fully.

Speak with your Psychiatrist and ask for a prescription for a service dog. It's just that easy.

Purchase one online. If it's neon color no one will be able to tell the difference. Good luck!

i will not help you too commit a felony sorry your dog is not and will never be a service dog ya see, nor are you physically handicapped enough to warrant a service dog.... While others very certainly are...... Try associating and training the dog correctly instead : As you should therefore..... Also stop insulting War Vets and other physically disabled people that genuinely need such dogs.

You sickening excuse for a human being !

Source(s): War vet ::: Per Mare Per Terram
  • JetDoc

You can get a service dog vest AFTER your dog has been properly trained and certified as a service dog. Until then, you'll have to find some other way to keep Fido from tearing up your apartment.