promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I’m a teen in a relationship but have gay urges?

I’m in a relationship and 18 years old! Really enjoying it and love the girl I’m with. I don’t want to split up but I keep having gay urges and don’t want to grow up without acting on them. Do I go behind her back to try it once or twice or not because I really like her and want to stay with her. Btw we have amazing sex aswell

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

Be truthful to whoever you choose to be with.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Fred
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Guys like you are more common than many realise. Plenty of married men have these urges and seek out men quietly for sex on the side. I would say you are slightly bisexual and like most bisexuals you want female partners and sex but also have this need to be sexual once in a while with a guy.

I'm afraid you will have these urges until you go have some guy on guy sex and get it out of your system, and likely at least once in a while you will find you need this sexual outlet with a guy. I advertise for gay casual partners and all the guys I get answering the adverts are basically straight, with wives or girlfriends who like you need some sex with a guy once in a while.

You can't do anything to change so your choices are either to resist and always be frustrated with these urges of find a guy for some sex fun and get it out of your system for a while. If you can get away for a while perhaps try a gay sauna as they are very safe, discrete, and relaxing and fun and a guy your age would always find the sex you seek. Make sure you use a condom and you should be safe and no one will ever suspect you have been there.

It is unlikely your romance at 18y/o will last as few teenage romances ever do so get out there and see what sex you will be needing all your life as being bisexual is a lot more fun than being straight so don't fight it believing these cravings will go away so get out there while you are young and free and you will find a way to have a marriage and some discrete sex fun with guys on the side. Plenty of guys are just like you and have accepted that is what they must be.

• 10 months ago

If you don't, you will always be miserable.

• Tj
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

If you do not try, you will be fighting feelings and wondering the rest of your life. She does not need to know. Just make sure you are safe if you decide to try.

• jannsody
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

The term *safer* sex comes to mind as there is no such thing as "safe sex" :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

You could be bisexual. Being bisexual doesn't mean you can't be attracted to your girlfriend, though, because you would like girls and guys.

By the way, I wouldn't act on your gay urges personally. It would be different if you didn't have a girlfriend, but acting on "gay urges" is not a reason to cheat on your partner.

• 10 months ago

Urges are a part of life. They do not excuse cheating on your girlfriend, no matter how you rationalize it. Until you accept that, you are not mature enough ro be in a committed relationship.

• ...Show all comments
    • Alexander
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

I don't see why it should matter if it's a cute guy today or a hot chick tomorrow. There will always be "urges" and temptations. And excuses.

• 10 months ago

Ask her if she has ever had any same sex fantasies or thoughts and she will then ask you if ;you have and you can same sometimes in a fleeting way. See which way the wind blows. If it grosses her out you know to drop it. Maybe she will be interested.

• 10 months ago

Don't cheat on her to live out a fantasy. If you never sleep with a guy you will never know what you have missed. And since you haven't, it won't kill you if you never found out.

• abcdef
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Two things - one, honesty is always the best policy in any relationship. The other thing is that if you have these "urges " now and "don't want to grow up without acting on them" the "urges" will most likely continue. You're going to have to choose between the urges and honesty. You need to figure out what it is you really want and how you're going to get it. How are you going to be really you? No one else can advise you on this. You may need some counseling from a professional to help you sort out your dilemma. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Get fkd, and then may be fk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.