Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 6 months ago

Can corbyn save the UK from a terrible no deal brexit or has bojo got the right idea and give us a glorious future?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Jack H
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

He could, but, he won't get the chance, if you actually look at his proposal, instead of falling for the Tory demonisation it's a very sensible proposal, form an anti no deal grouping, dump Bojo and his very strange advisors, have a strictly time limited caretaker Government to enable Britain to apply for an extension to art. 50 and organise an Election where ALL parties could put forward their plans regarding brexit, then form a Government on that basis, decided by the electorate, not the rich elite, intent on wrecking the pound to make millions... but, hey, that's just me...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Yes no tez yes no tez yes no tez yes no tez

• 6 months ago

I am not sure what qualities you need to lead a political party successfully but whatever they are Corbyn does not seem to have any.

Around 170 countries in the world manage without being a vassal state of the EU so it is possible. Many even have growing economies which is more than can be said about the EU. So it is difficult to see why an agreement is necessary.

Anyway, leaving is the important part. We have the rest of our lives to enter into an agreement with the EU. Why the rush to do it first? We have less leverage now than we will have after leaving. When the Audis, Mercedes and BMWs start lining up in the factory car parks then some common sense should prevail.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I think the UK is now barreling towards a no deal, and how anyone can even begin to think that a glorious future awaits us has to be living in cloud cuckoo land!!!

We have jumped out of the strongest trading block in the world where we had a commanding position, so how we can match something that has taken us decades to build upon and structure our economy around and not suffer disastrous economic effects truly beggars belief!

Johnson like those other Etonian upper class twits lives in fantasy world where he thinks he is Winston Churchill and with the spirit of those times thinks we can win the battle ahead and once again shower ourselves in glory! And while the image of those times brings tears of pride to most of us, this is NOT the same thing! And the only enemy we face here is our own narrow minded stupidity!

I really don’t know what Corbyn can do at this stage, the Lib Dems have rejected his overtures, and the few remainer conservatives willing to talk to him also won’t compromise themselves to give him the keys to number ten, which is what he is really after!

To add insult to injury, the effects of a no deal Brexit are going to be compounded by the fact that economic growth is slowing down globally with the distinct possibility of a looming recession.......good times or what?

Not to worry, like Johnson says we will still be able to eat Mars bars, maybe a whole one if your ration book allows it!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

The problem for the remain side in the UK is that the leaders of both political parties are Euro Skeptics. Labor hasn't been able to make a lot of political games out of the chaos of brexit in part because Corbin himself favored leaving the EU. With him in charge, the Labour party can't position itself effectively against brexit

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Jezza the Red Corbyn is the leader of H.M's Loyal (yea, right) Opposition and long may he remain so!

Source(s): Johnny Major said that when another opposition leader was elected back in the day.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

There is nothing terrible about a No Deal Brexit. It is the best thing that can not happen. Johnson has got it right. Corbyn is a Jew hating idiot.

• Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Oh really, how is exiting the strongest trading block in the world the best thing??? Like Johnson you are living in cloud cuckoo land! Brexit is insanity on steroids!

• Nāga
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The future is uncertain, but we all know it won't include jeremy corbyn.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Corbyn is a 1970s throwback who hasn't moved with the times. The old dinosaur is unelectable so there's your answer.

The Labour Party will stay in mothballs forever.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

If you believe Corbyn would make a good PM you're a lunatic.... and I don't need a dildo because I have a proper man. I would need one if you were around, I'm sure.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They are unlikely to work with Corbyn because most MP's work for the super wealthy not the people and they obviously have an issue with him because he will make them pay for the NHS and roads and education, you know all the stuff we need and that they benefit from.

However this is not such a bad thing as if Boris does push through a no deal brexit he will wreck our economy and be quickly shunted out of office and replaced by you guessed it, silver linings and all that.

• Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Dream on Scotty. Now beam up to the Enterprise.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.