Photography/Video taking and editing question !! help much appreciated?

I am filming a glass white board to make educational videos however the white board is glass thus reflects everything in the room into the footage which is distracting from whats actually being written. is there any way to fix this? either in the filming process or editing process the white board is one color... show more I am filming a glass white board to make educational videos however the white board is glass thus reflects everything in the room into the footage which is distracting from whats actually being written.

is there any way to fix this?

either in the filming process or editing process

the white board is one color (white) so idk if i could edit it to only appear white besides the marker, i tried upping the brightness and playing with contrast but makes my face look weird as i'm standing in front of the board

while buying my DSLR camera someone told me i could purchase a lens to reduce the reflection in the glass but i'm not sure

ALL HELP APPRECIATED THANK YOUUU SOO MUCH!!!