Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture Β· 6 months ago

A female police officer yelled at me for standing in the scene of a vehicle accident and I hope she burns in Hell. What are your thoughts?

One person said that my rubbernecking was offensive and very disrespectful, justifying her total disrespect towards me and treating like an animal. Disgusting. I didn't do anything. May she get shot or killed by some criminal or some terminal disease comes and kills her. And then, let her soul drift off into Hell.

Favorite Answer

Many years ago, in the early sixties, I was with my Nan walking down Broadway around 170th Street. A woman had been hit by a taxi and way sprawled out in the street, while people were attending her. A lot of passers-by were also looking. I wanted to look also. My nan said: "It's not polite to look at people when they are in distress", and "How would you like people looking at you if you were hurt?" I learned a lesson that day. To this day, unless I can render assistance, I never stop to look at accidents and wounded people. I just say a little prayer and walk on. Perhaps you should consider doing similarly.

• Tony6 months agoReport

when mum die ever if you know her ever for small child like if did not know them , it wrost thing going thoud ever like dad think alike two pears in a pod

• khaz

Don't let her low life *** get to you. Just thank God your safe.

them white hoes shouldn't be cops.

• keerok

You got shouted at for being too close. Hurt pride? You're like a bratty little kid who was denied his candy bar. You ought to be spanked in the behind with a crowbar!

Rubbernecking really is a disgusting thing. Worse (and quite useless) is wishing someone 'in hell'. Suggest you have severe anger and ego issues which need professional help, before you actually escalate to hurting someone or worse. Authority will always win in the end. That's why it is authority, and is invested in our police forces. Grow up and learn to live by the rules of decency which protect us all. And stop your ego from overreacting and making you look stupid.

• daylily61

I wouldn't normally say this. But in your case, Lex, I think the rest of the world will be a bit better off if you permanently remove your selfish, insensitive, callous self from humanity.

I think that is a nice story. It needs more unicorns, though.

• @. Misty: you have the recorder on the Internet, why do you always say the same things? You're out of the Tunnel of Fun, baby!

• Cogito

My thought is that she was absolutely right and you were entirely in the wrong.

You have a terrible attitude.

You were very offensive and disrespectful.

To wish death on someone who was just doing their job simply because you were behaving like an idiot and she dealt with you accordingly is a mark of irrationality and a mentally unstable personality.

• daylily61

You said it better than I did.

You will reap what you sow.

• I don't know the dynamics of everything that happened, except for your few words!

I don't see where the infraction was committed, of which, this policewoman has challenged you the reason to be out there by chance!

In any case, if you had taken witnesses with you, who would have proved you right, you could have challenged the policewoman through the judge.

Why can these people on duty have the best, to be public officials?

If you don't have any witnesses, their statement, even if it is false, prevails over yours! Don't think that whoever is in the service of the police can be saved, they will be accountable to God, for what they have done in their earthly life.

Hell cannot be bought with dollars so as not to go out there!

Do not return Evil for Evil but overcome evil with good. if you enemy is hungry feed then if they are thirsty give them water. for in so doing you read fires of coal on there head. also for as much as you can live peacefully with all people. Do not revile back when reviled. for give those who sin against you and your father in heaven will reward you. Thanks for the question.