Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPlayStation · 3 months ago

Would you rather stay in bed all day and eat Fruity Pebbles, or be the first person to play the new PS5 before its even released?

and please say why

Best Answer

Depends on what choice(s) of games there are for it.

I would rather play the PS5. Not that I eagerly anticipate the woke brainwashing that will come will come with the PlayStation, its just that Fruity Pebbles are nasty and once you ingest them into your body irreparable harm has been  done.

I'll be working the day it comes out so no I won't be eating Fruity Pebbles or staying in bed all day, but I'll watch some gameplay videos on YouTube of the games that come out for it.

Neither, but financially speaking, I'm fortunate. Fruity Pebbles, I'd be lucky to get them and thank the gods that I'm not a child. I maybe a Sony fanboy with council wars, I'm still realistic enough to know that isn't how game companies work. "They" will don't care. Your money to pay them is all they desire.

You act like your value scale is as expected. Good attempt, but youth. Why. Methinks that I did allude to answering with this post.

Why I don't "care" as much as your grasping at is that the normal situations don't apply here. Was able to get a Wii when it first came out or was that when the Nintendo switch was a thing. Again, not concerned by must standards. I also wouldn't suggest for people to try to walk similar paths in life. Doing such did placed me close to deaths door. If I wasn't a stubborn ****...

Never heard of fruity pebbles guessing either a sweet or stones dipped in apple juice. Either way not to excited by the thought of either.

Playing -s5 first depends on the game and if I need to ghet out of bed to go do it.

Think on balance I'd rather just stay in bed all day doing neither.

• L

Replace "Fruity Pebbles" with my spouse and we're good to go.

I would rather not do either of those things.

Neither of those things sounds at all interesting to me.

PS5 while laying in bed all day. I don’t like cereal and haven’t eat it in years. The sugar content will give you a diabetic comatose.

I’ve had the ps2 to ps4 at launch so getting it before it’s release is the cherry on top. I can also brag that I have a pre-release ps5. All those Sony fanboys are going to be so jealous.

Be the first person to play PS5

Because I'm tired of staying all the day in bed...