Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 11 months ago

Can I get plastic surgery to look like the hottest girl alive and how much would it cause?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

tons of money...........................

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

No you cannot. It is not worth it and it costs more than most can afford. Wanting to be the "hottest" girl in the world is a ridiculous statement, just be you.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

If I were u i would start on Brain surgery first!

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

A Fortune and it usually backfires don't do it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

I’m sure their is nothing wrong with your appearance I would advise against Surgery . As it is painful and the healing process takes time to heal and you will very frail from the operation . And it can go wrong all the time . Plus it comes With risks you can die from surgery . Also a lot of people can become addicted to it . I don’t think it’s at all healthy. Why do you want to have surgery .

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Its possible with the right bone structure, but the problem is that one Man's meat is another Man's gravy.

So you are never going to please everyone's eye to be the hottest on the planet, because everyone's definition of that is different.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Thousands of dollars depending on what you have done and insurance will pay zilch unless it is because of severe birth defects or injuries. They figure you can pay for your own ego and vanity needs.. You do not sound "hot" from the inside so I doubt plastic surgery will ever make you hot on the outside.

• 11 months ago

Not much. I'm sure you could find a used flame thrower cheaply.

• 11 months ago

Yes if you choose

• 11 months ago

You can, but it would cost A LOT. For one surgery your looking at about 10,000, that’s if you go to a good surgeon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.