Since it got wet, then you can't injure it any more by rinsing it off profusely.
The problem with urine or salt water in general, is that it conducts electricity easily.
So rinse it, even with warm water.
Then sling the bulk of liquid out and let it dry.
Submerging it in rubbing alcohol for a moment would probably get the rest of the water out. Then the rubbing alcohol will evaporate faster.
I have used a desk lamp turned upside down to set a cellphone in for a day, with the light bulb (a filament incandescent bulb only) warming the phone gently, to promote all the remaining moisture to evaporate.
If liquid can get inside, then water vapor can surely get out. It just takes time and some heat helps. Some heat. Not a hair dryer or oven or frying pan. Don't rush.
I've been doing electrical and electronic things for more than half a century. I've done this many times.