Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 3 months ago

What would you do if you found $258 at a public park???

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Best Answer

Go to the bar and get drunk

• Nuff Sed
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

It's going to be hard to defend yourself from the well-deserved beating, if you're drunk.

• 3 months ago

2+5+8=15 1+5=6th Sense Sight, Smell, Hearing, Touch, Taste, 6th is PERSONAL and PRIVATE. If our average person is so financially deprived, The President of The United States as Republican should have currency flowing in abundance, so we would not be scraping on the floor for dear life. YIELD TO OTHERS AND RESPECT FOR OTHERS. If nobody put out LOST and FOUND message within a time limit, tell President Trump to reprint FDIC to FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL PARKS. LOL Love the Lord, Thank God you are alive to CELEBRATE.

• 3 months ago

If it is non-identifiable, just keep it. If it is identifiable, contact the person it belongs to.

• 3 months ago

While in my current situation id take it and pay my car payment. Sorry lmao but on a good day I'd try and return it to who it belongs to

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

I’d ask around if people lost money and make them name the amount. It could be their only means of paying for food or shelter for their family.

• 3 months ago

I would return it to the homeless person who foolishly stashed their life savings at the local park.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I would take it to Vegas, double it then hand the owner $516!

• Will
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Hand it over to police. Chances are the owner would give me a small amount as a thank you for being honest and returning it.

• 3 months ago

I'd be a fool if I left $258.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I would take it. Seriously who leaves that much money in a park?

• John3 months agoReport

And how do you propose finding this "rightful owner"? If you can, then great. If you can't, then the money is yours. It's not stealing if you don't know how to give it back.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.