Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 11 months ago

Has any poster got so obnoxious insulting people here, that they got banned?

I don't think so. Look at the user LAN, he is a disgrace to everyone here. Easily the biggest troll. Well it's a tie between LAN and those trolls who post the same "rate me" questions over and over again. How has he not been banned yet? Well it's just one of the questions that even scientists cannot answer.

Source(s): I don't often call out other users, but someone here had to speak the truth!
  • .

I don't know of any bans (that would mean the user lost their account and was unable to create any others on Yahoo). Many users have had their YA account suspended, and some other had their entire Yahoo account deactivated. What users often do in either case is open a new Yahoo account.

• Daniel

Im sure there are people that have been Insulting other people that got there Accounts Deleted

Yes I knew a cat who fell out of favour with Yahoo so much that they banned him from all platforms of Yahoo by blocking his ip address.

Source(s): nothing

All the time...I'm on like my sixth account...at least. I like to yell at the idiots. ROFL.

• .

You weren't banned if you were able to create another account. Banned means you are kicked out and can't come back.

They don't get banned though many posters have accounts suspended.

I know of several posters with multiple profiles that have had double digit numbers of profiles removed. But they just make new ones and start over.

Those type of people obviously have no life away from YA.

I got 20 violations in 1 day a while back and did not get banned. I was like “shiitake, gotta try harder.”