Why did Yahoo stop the contact other members by email feature.?

I just checked my references and it's not available.

Preferences not references. Stupid Android

Favorite Answer

Interesting...........I know I answered this question the other day, and now my answer isn't here........but I can post another.

Lord knows what goes on around here these days.

• Daniel
    1 year ago

Yahoo has Pulled the Feature Because it has not worked Right in Quite some time and Its Probably not on there List of things that they want to Fix Right now

• .
    1 year ago

Some say that, like nearly every other feature here, it was being badly abused. I'm not sure that's the reason because it could be turned off (no one had to allow others to email or message them (back when Messenger existed)). Either way, for whatever reason, it was deactivated well over a year ago and we have no expectation of getting it back. People now use answers or comments to abuse/attack each other, instead of via private email/Messenger (it's rather pathetic).

• 1 year ago

It apparently broke and was not worth fixing when they were cutting costs trying to sell Yahoo.