:) asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 4 months ago

isnt that offensive to say even though its the truth?

so my mom said that all men are dogs which i find offensive even though its the truth but i personally feel thats offensive even to say out loud in front of her own son which is me

Update:

cause then it makes me feel like im a dog even when im not like that at all. I am nothing like other men i dont do anything that other men do i dont kidnap kids i dont rape people i dont do any of that stuff so i find it unfair for myself to be told those things when i am totally different from other men

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Women who make this statement generally guilty of choosing the wrong man because of his looks, instead of monitoring his character. Not all men are dogs...there are men who have good values, morals, and respect. Some women do not deemed such good quality traits in some men as valuable.

• 4 months ago

Yes, I agree with you. Makes me wonder about how she views her son. It is as if the comment is directed at him, and that would be cruel.

• 4 months ago

It is highly offensive and not the truth either.

If you said that to my Great Dane "spot" I wouldn't be surprised if she bit you.

Dogs are loyal, friendly, never talk behind your back or go off with your best friend.

They don't complain about the food they are given and put up with quite a bit of abuse yet come back for more.

And you claim that a dog is just like a MAN? Dogs are far better than that. Get over it.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

If it's the truth, why did you find it offensive? PS it's not true.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Jack is inside u he sees u its me inside u

• 4 months ago

Tell her if she would put out more she wouldnt have soo much problems with men. Women like to give it all when they first meet then they like to slow it down and start asking for more dates instead of staying inside and screwing everyday. Shes asking for too many dates lol. women have to understand that all dudes are going to want to have sex, just because dudes want sex a lot doesnt mean they are dogs

• 4 months ago

Sometimes people can be offended by both truths and lies.

• 4 months ago

It's sad that your role model and (probably) teachers are having such a negative influence in your life.

You shouldn't be thinking that "all men are dogs", because it's not the truth at all.

The vast majority of men do not rape, kidnap, murder, etc.

Men and some women, whom we hear about in the news, are the ones committing heinous crimes. Somehow this has come to mean that all males do this - which would therefore have to include you.

Yet you don't do these things, so doesn't this indicate to you that many other men would be decent, considerate and kind too?

Men and women, as a broad generalisation, are certainly different in how they respond to circumstances or stimuli, but that doesn't necessarily make all men dogs just because your mom says so.

Please don't let your bigoted feminist mother influence you so negatively.

I'm sorry to say, but she is a toxic influence in your life :(

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Unless you start barking and craving Alpo, forget about it. When women say men are dogs, they usually mean they're unfaithful or promiscuous.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.