Will the college expel me if my parents cut off my funding and I can’t pay tuition?

My parents would only agree to pay for my full tuition room board and books if I agreed to not be allowed to have a car on campus and to not venture on any off campus “adventures” even to explore the surrounding city. They will monitor my use of their credit card for spending on rental cars or other “travel and... show more My parents would only agree to pay for my full tuition room board and books if I agreed to not be allowed to have a car on campus and to not venture on any off campus “adventures” even to explore the surrounding city.

They will monitor my use of their credit card for spending on rental cars or other “travel and transportation” or other non emergency non school costs including shopping for jewelry and purses.

They also monitor my social media for any posts related to venturing and stuff and say if they were to see photos of me at like Universal Studios, Busch Gardens or Disney World they will cut off my funding entirely.

My EFC is too high to qualify for financial aid and my parents refuse to co-sign loans.

Out of state tuition at UCF is really high in the 45k total cost of attendance per year and I would not even be able to come close to paying that working minimum wage.
Tuition is due mid semester and if my parents cut me off if I explore what will the college do to me if I can’t pay?

If they send a letter saying tuition is not paid and i just keep attending classes and such as usual will bouncers just come and drag me out of the classroom and put me in a van and drop me off at the train station?

Would I be referred to financial aid counseling for merit aid and scholarships and would they set me up for some non fafsa dependent merit scholarships?

What would actually happen if i broke parents rules and spent a few weekends going to theme parks and going to shows