Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 8 months ago

Why are whites being outnumbered by minorities so much?

Don't worry , USA is still and forever dominated by White People

I don’t think white people were ever the world majority.

LMFAO last time I checked my state is filled with wet dog honkies🤔😂😂I doubt you guys are gonna be outnumbered since crackers breed just bout anything that lands on earth🤷🏽

The Government has for decades been hand in hand with bringing educated non-White immigrants in to replace White workers. Education has fallen off for Whites who cannot compete for jobs good enough to support families. Wealthy White politicians kept two generations of breeding age Whites locked up for smoking marijuana and not being able to afford child support, while simultaneously allowing mass immigration both legal and illegal of non-Whites including Hispanics who breed five times faster and Islamists who breed seven times faster than White people. Many White people gave up and turned Gay even when out of the Big House. Now wealthy White politicians have to win votes from non-Whites whom they hate and who hate Them.

• Like999Iblis

When I was in school I been taught USA is the melting pot.

Whites are still the majority in the United States for another 50 years

We are giving them too much Welfare and letting them outbreed us.

• aha8 months agoReport

Its funny bcus whites kill their oen kids thats why wet dogs are gettin killed off

Because they are more law abiding and peace loving then the Democrits attacking them just because the FAR LEFT TELLS THEM TO.

Maybe they don’t watch Internet porn as much and have actual sex so are reproducing faster? Just guessing. I don’t know.

• doug g

Could blame the Catholics spreading the "good word" and their views about birth control and having large families.

maybe you go to one of those schools that no longer count "climate studies" in the STEM curriculum....