Does anyone but me think the people on Coast to Coast AM are freaks, morons and just generally mentally ill??

• 1 year ago

It starts my day with a lot of laughs . . . but I can only take the crazies for about 15 minutes - some less. I have this mental picture of George Noory chewing on towels to keep from laughing - he manages to stay respectful to the nuts. Art Bell was scarier because he sounded like he believed every word !!!

• 1 year ago

never heard of coast to coast am

if your up in the morning and don't listen to join boy and billy , your just plain weird anyway

• 1 year ago

I think you're gullible enough to think that the people on this show are "real."

At this point it is fairly routine to fake callers and guests on talk shows which aren't serious news shows. Given the nature of this show, I'd expect that many of the people are just trolling as well.

Should I mention David Letterman's audience questions didn't come from actual audience members or will you be distraught?