Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 4 months ago

Are all white male loners on the verge of assaulting people?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

born in 86,

i am and always was alone.

i have not ONCE assaulted anyone ever.

whilst i am entirely broken person i would not consider violence solution to any of my problems.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, but blacks are

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

No, the majority of them are in Buddhist monasteries, preparing to defend themselves against freaks like you with their sandals and rice bowls. They’re so scared they can’t meditate

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

No but Muslims are.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

look its all how you feel about life and how you can nurture what you feel

• 4 months ago

I'm 58 years old I've been alone or my entire life. I have never had to shoot anybody thank God. But with all this violence and shooting which is all over the news I sharpened up my shooting skills. And I've become a lot more vigilant. I don't ever want to have to shoot somebody. But if somebody pulls an assault weapon and starts shooting at me. I've trained myself and I've trained myself well. I'm certainly not going out and start assaulting people. I've never done it and I don't ever want to have to do it. If I'm forced into a situation where I'm being shot at. The shooter is the one that's going to die.

• Stacey
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

nope i always fear outgoing arabs

• VAA
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

the DC snipers were black....were they loners? Race has nothing to do with it, all races can feel hate, frustration, anger and be mentally ill in these matters.

• That's racist nonsense.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.