Just got done taking an IQ test and got 218 IQ is that good?

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

no the average IQ is actually 1037

• 3 months ago

No, 2.18 is rather low. (People with that low IQ often don't know where to place their decimal points.)

• 3 months ago

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

If you have 218 then you should know the answer

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Yes they are good at doing alot of things

• 3 months ago

Remember that the IQ tests don't measure how smart you are but your ability to learn. I was the "dumb one" in my family, I tested three times different tests, times, and ages and got a 137, 142, and 153. Being good at solving problems just gives you more problems to solve. So, at the end of the day what proves you're smart is how you apply your knowledge, not some number. Besides with a number that high you coul have researched the information yourself rather than posting the question on public forum. Something to think about.

• Jedi Jan
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Also the more often you complete IQ tests the better you should score as you learn to look for similar traits and patterns withom the problems.

• 3 months ago

Considering Einstein was around 155 that's great. Mine was only 143 so I guess I'm in the retarded stage.

• Nyda3 months agoReport

I have an IQ of 150 and still a dummy. I guess it's nothing more than just a number

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Itz DAT BIG NITE on da track bruh

Source(s): Yung N White School Shooter Type
    • John P
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

I suppose that IQ tests take no note of non-standard uses of English.

• 3 months ago

Probably average

• Brian
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

If it was online its likely to be inacurate, i mean wasn't Albert Einstein around 160? Most people range from 85 at a low average to 105 at a high average..

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

The average I.Q. is 100. 68.26% of people score between 85 & 115. Another 14% score between 70 & 85 & between 115 & 130. About 2% score above 130, which qualifies for MENSA. About 2% score less than 70, & most require assistance to live.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.