Just got done taking an IQ test and got 218 IQ is that good?

Favorite Answer

Considering Einstein was around 155 that's great. Mine was only 143 so I guess I'm in the retarded stage.

• Nyda5 months agoReport

I have an IQ of 150 and still a dummy. I guess it's nothing more than just a number

no the average IQ is actually 1037

No, 2.18 is rather low. (People with that low IQ often don't know where to place their decimal points.)

**********************************

Yes they are good at doing alot of things

Remember that the IQ tests don't measure how smart you are but your ability to learn. I was the "dumb one" in my family, I tested three times different tests, times, and ages and got a 137, 142, and 153. Being good at solving problems just gives you more problems to solve. So, at the end of the day what proves you're smart is how you apply your knowledge, not some number. Besides with a number that high you coul have researched the information yourself rather than posting the question on public forum. Something to think about.

• Jedi Jan

Also the more often you complete IQ tests the better you should score as you learn to look for similar traits and patterns withom the problems.

Itz DAT BIG NITE on da track bruh

Source(s): Yung N White School Shooter Type

That doesn't sound believable...and you can't even trust random IQ tests online.

Probably average

• Brian

If it was online its likely to be inacurate, i mean wasn't Albert Einstein around 160? Most people range from 85 at a low average to 105 at a high average..

• Killmouseky

The average I.Q. is 100. 68.26% of people score between 85 & 115. Another 14% score between 70 & 85 & between 115 & 130. About 2% score above 130, which qualifies for MENSA. About 2% score less than 70, & most require assistance to live.