Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 5 months ago

how do you tell "good - muslems" from "bad - muslems"?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Same way you can tell good tires from bad ones. When they explode, you know.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Mintee
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

the same way you tell a good person from a bad person in general.. their actions and deeds

• Matt
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

The first hint is they can spell the word muslims correctly....

• nikki1234
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

i haven to agree with "armouror".

• Kin
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

I agree with the user D unlike of all these liars that answered here and trolling. Think about how do you tell if a human being is good or bad?

Second, just for asking this question or posting..you've attracted mostly trolls who provided nothing but lies and slandering and know nothing about Muslims.

Third, those who are connected, dedicated to Allah, and dedicated to the Holy Wise Quran sincerely are sincere believers and the heart of a believer is a straight-faced man. The believer is honest, clean and straightforward with others and not a coward, not a hypocrite and not a cheater who cheats others. No. People who are dedicated to Allah and who are sincere believers are straightforward and humble to others.

The user that said, those who read the Quran are bad is an awful, narrow minded, ignorant, religious bigot liar and knows nothing about the Truthful, Beautiful, Living, Noble, Miraculous Quran from Allah.

Because sincere believers have a close connection with God, they are direct with others and have strong religious values they uphold throughout their everyday life. The message of Allah is a message of goodness with wise values from Allah and Allah loves those who enjoin goodness and who forbid evil.

Muslims seek the pleasure of Allah, and they do good deeds for the sake of Allah, they seek what makes Allah and doing good Samaritan acts is one of them; doing something positive and helpful for the sake of Allah is what Allah loves.

Allah loves those who are kind, forbearing and who contribute to society through a share of their wealth to those who are the needy for the sake of Allah and many other ways fulfilling good deeds.

Allah loves those who are patient and who are in hope of Allah even when people are slandering and spreading lies. Allah appreciates the beauty of patience from His servants and many things.

As well as however just as any other human being would be helpful to others. Everyone seeks to do good and set good examples or lessons for others.

Furthermore, know the difference between terrorism and religion because terrorism has nothing to do with Islam and some people are so ignorant and so blind that they associate Islam with something that is NOT part of Islam and they have a hard time accepting the truth.

• ...Show all comments
    • Kin
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

You have a hard time accepting truth and stop the satanic evil falsehoods you are saying.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Good Muslims live in Islamic countries, the ones in the west are completely haram.

• Kin
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

you are haraam and a liar.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Muslims are good and bad just like any other cultures.

The trouble is they have been programmed from birth in their beliefs and if you or me was brought up in a 3rd world Islamic family ...we would also adopt their attitude

• 5 months ago

Any Muslim that follows the teaching of Islam is a bad one, the good one are the ones that were born into that religious cult but do not practice their trachings

• 5 months ago

How do you tell “good human beings” from “bad human beings”? Do that.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I've met many muslims when I've been to Quebec, (Montreal) and you can tell from the beginning, whether they put you aside because you're white, non-Muslim or disagree with some radical ideas.... I guess you can tell from the moment you start the talk,.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You have more luck finding a unicorn than a good Muslim.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.