Diana
Diana asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 year ago

Can a level 7 move the question of another level 7, or does being one make you immune to it?

• .

No one is immune. ANY level 7 user is able to move any question.

Users who are able to use scripts to move questions are able to prevent a manually moved question from staying in its new location. Some users use scripts to ensure their questions stay in the right category, some use them to ensure questions they tag keep being returned to an inappropriate category.

being level 7 doesnt protect you from anything really. you can still be suspended by someone with 100 drone accounts. especially if you are violating the guidelines.

Source(s): nothing
  • 1 year ago

Someone should move this to YAHOO Q & A Section.. This is the GOVERNMENT SECTION....

• Daniel
    1 year ago

Yep a Level 7 user can move anyones Questions to Different Category including another Level 7 user

1 year ago

It can only be moved to another category - for deletion it can be reported to Yahoo for whatever infraction of Y/A rules stated and I think anyone can report a question.

• RR
    1 year ago

Level 7s can move anybody's questions. It happens to me all the time.

• 1 year ago

Yes and level 7's can move any question regardless of the level the asker is on.

• John
    1 year ago

The only times I move questions is when a moron moves mine and I move it back.

1 year ago

Any level 7 user can move any question except maybe one posted by someone who works for YA.

1 year ago

Yes, they can move it.