Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 6 months ago

How does this business idea sound? (Attention landlords)?

I have an idea of starting a business of finding tenants for landlords and doing their leg work for them. Such as interviewing tenants, running their credit, doing background checks and showing the property. To all landlords... would you hire someone to do this for you? If so how much do you think is a reasonable amount to charge.. I just want to hear opinions to open my eyes something I’m not thinking about or if you think of this would be very helpful to landlords. Thanks

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

there are already many people that do that.....in my area, the tenant typically pays a broker fee for a realtor....how much a property manager charges varies based on number of units, responsibilities.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

So.... Basically you want to run a property manager company...

Go fo it... Best of luck...

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

thousands of them in the UK they are called either letting Agents or property managers.

you need to get out a bit.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Uh, this is not a new idea, it already exists. Is called a property manager. They also collect rent and handle maintenance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

How does this business idea sound? I'd like to bake bread, then slice it and put it in a bag. I'm sure this would be very useful to people who want to make sandwiches or toast.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

That business already exists :

Brokers and property managers .

• 6 months ago

This is called a property manager...a super common business. In many states, you just need a real estate agent license and you can setup shop.

In addition to the basic up-front tenant stuff, they also handle payments and maintenance.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Those already exist. Property management companies that do that and handle maintenance and other tenant requests charge up to about 10% of the gross rent. you won't get close to that for what you want to concentrate on,

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They don't need you.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

That business already exists.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.