Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCaribbeanBahamas · 3 months ago

What do you think of weird Jewish temple Epstein built/was discovered on his private island?

A drone flew over Epstein’s property and photographed what appears to be a Jewish temple he had cilonstructed. I think it’s pretty weird.. Epstein was a Jew and I’m not saying there was a Jewish conspiracy in his hobbies/crimes but that is pretty weird. Were there other Jews involved? Illuminati?

Makes me wonder

https://www.insider.com/jeffrey-epstein-private-is...

Best Answer

His island is in the Virgin Islands, not the Bahamas!

That's a White Castle. Epstein liked onion on his burgers.

Actually it doesn’t look at all like a Jewish temple. It looks more like a mosque.

Whatever Epstein builds for his religious practices are between him and whatever god he beleives in.

• So I guess that proves that Jews are all evil pieces of crap, right?

You people crack me up. if Epstein was a Christian, people like you would be saying he wasn't a true Christian, but since he's a Jew, you say his behavior is typical.

Epstein was connected to a network of Jews that bought and sold human beings

• Lv 7

HIIISSSSSSSSS!

TABLOIDS ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH READ SOMETHING OTHER THAN A TABLOID

NOT MY BUSINESS.......not thrilled

I don't care, I'm hoping the computers they took from the compound has names and crimes on it.

Trying to blame the religion is what the Useful Idiots do, I'd rather lock up the pedophile.

Edit- Where are all the New Atheists? The guys a pedophile but they have nothing to say about it? I guess they don't care about the victims, only who caused it. Sad.

• Lv 7

He brought them out in Society. Now they are socialites.