Can anyone recommend a list/sequence of piano books I should buy to self teach myself piano....? (see more details)?

So I am 17 and I live in a small city. The nearest piano teacher is 30 minutes away. My family works at a restaurant 24/7 so getting lessons from a teacher (and even transportation) would be impossible, or very hard.

I was wondering if there is any piano experts out there (or maybe even piano teachers) that can recommend a series of piano books I can read and hopefully self teach myself piano.

I want to reach a fluency where I can play popular pop music from reading a piano music sheet (instead of a youtube tutorial).

Thank you if you got to the end, and thank you if you have recommendations for me!

What about lessons via Skype or Facetime? My brother gets guitar lessons that way.

• Tavy

You can learn the piano from YouTube.

• Mamianka

No. NFW no.