Anonymous

I took the behind the wheel test in fontana CA.?

I didn't pass because i was driving on a street with no speed limit post and went 40 mph. the instructor automatically failed me can they do that? i only got 6 errors .

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes they CAN do that. You are required to know and obey the standard speed limit if you don't see a sign posted. The CA driver's manual specifically states that the speed limit in all business and residential districts is 25 mph, unless otherwise posted. This s true EVERYWHERE in California.

• 1 year ago

I wonder who took the written test for you, since you don't have a clue about the rules of the road. You are a dangerous driver and a highway menace.

• g
    1 year ago

Have you since gone back to your California Driver's Handbook to learn the speed limit in un-posted area is 25 MPH.? You were going more than 35% over the speed limit!

There is not a driving instructor on the planet who would pass you do being so blatantly going over the limit.

• Scott
    1 year ago

Sure they can do that. "Only" 6 errors? That's 6 errors too many.

1 year ago

Yeah you need to read and study your guidebook a bit more.

1 year ago

At least you didn't get a speeding ticket.

• 1 year ago

Yes, they can do that. It is always the responsibility of the driver to be aware of the speed limit in any area, regardless of whether or not it's posted in an obvious manner.