Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 10 months ago

If I block a Level 7 antagonist will they be able to continue to move my posts to an inappropriate category?

Why would someone move this question to Entertainment and Music.....shouldn't this be reported?

even if you block someone, they still can move your posts around to another category. many have tons of accounts and will report you for no reason at all. they still can go into someone's answers answer write in the comment section, which I feel should not be allowed

• Lôn

Yes, blocking only has the effect of stopping people from answering your question or commenting on your answers.....nothing else.

I don't think they will be able to do so since their account has been reported.

Blocking people does not keep the categories from being moved level seven people have a big gang of people around them following them they're like gang leaders they tell their buddies to delete your thread and your thread gets deleted. So blocking. one person isn't going to stop the problem. begin your questions with the topic that you want to place your question in no matter how many times somebody moves your question the Yahoo bought will put it back within a matter of a half hour or so.

• Yes, but they are not doing it manually. If you are talking about the Global Warming section, then know paid trolls are using a bot to move your question.

Okay; here it again for those who don't know.

There are people paid to post on Yahoo Global Warming. They include Dirac, Elizabeth, Climate Realist, Sam, and Super Hans. There's also a bunch of other accounts, but belonging to the same person (prolly Hans). they include:

Gourry

Assolini

Edward Hitler (banned)

Talking Bollox (dormant or banned account)

Sting (banned)

Sitting Down (banned)

Richard Richard

Koshka

Cowboy

Jocelyn J

Etc, etc.

They're paid by the Open Society Foundations and probably contracting with DeSmog Blog from Vancouver BC. They do this crap on other sites. This is a fact. I'm not speculating because I've seen it.

The Open Society Foundation trolls move all questions opposed to "global warming" belief. They are violating policy by doing this, but they don't care. They also feed each other softball questions and give each other Best Answer. Basically, they use Yahoo as a free PR board.

They also delete answers opposed to their belief. They have deleted 35 of my answers so far. But I actually love the feedback because it tells me what threatens them.

If you don't believe it, then try an experiment. Compose a question opposed to global warming belief. The paid troll monitoring Yahoo Global Warming will move it to category Abuse & Spam in 2 minutes. If you insist on moving your question back, then the paid trolls "bot tag" it. That means whenever you move your own question, the bot automatically moves it back to Abuse & Spam.

These people have easy patterns to follow. It aint hard to figure out.

Try my experiment. What do you have to lose?

• Zirp

How do I join this imaginary "gang"? Oh and call-outs are not allowed

• audrey

Yes. They just can't answer your questions.

• Zirp

or comment on your answers

• .

Yes. The only thing blocking does is prevent that account from answering your questions or commenting on your answers. It does not stop them from reporting your posts, moving your posts, or commenting under someone else's answer to a question you've asked.

Yes ,they can.........

• .

Yes. Blocking won't prevent that. It actually tends to increase the problem.

Yes, they still can. Only blocking them is posting on your questions, or comments.