Is it okay to just have food items just for me and not my boyfriend?

We've been living together over a year now and what I discover is that I buy drinks etc. and he goes through whatever I buy faster than I have a chance to even consume it myself!!! He replaces it, yes, but only to continue consuming it on his own because"he bought it." I asked him is it ok if I just... show more We've been living together over a year now and what I discover is that I buy drinks etc. and he goes through whatever I buy faster than I have a chance to even consume it myself!!!
He replaces it, yes, but only to continue consuming it on his own because"he bought it."
I asked him is it ok if I just buy something for ME that's JUST mine - since things tend to last longer for me personally (like a container of iced tea, fruit juice or a bag of chips - he finishes that stuff in 1-2 days and I make them last about a week!)
He said it's mean of me to buy things just for myself and to put my name on it so he doesn't touch it, but the truth is I want to ENJOY what I purchased for many days and when he gets into it, it's gone in no time.
It really is petty, but why not have my own "stash" of drinks? Sometimes I come home wanting a certain drink or snack that I bought and there's a tiny bit left for me.
He doesn't replenish what he consumes BEFORE I get home to make up for it.

We definitely buy food together and cook together and share a lot of food in general as couples do. I'm only wanting one or two drinks or food items for myself to have on the side - like my own can of soda. Is that selfish?