Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

Why do some people like to deceive and bully the weak?

Some people always jok with the weak to pretend to make friends with the weak. On the surface, those people have a good relationship with the weak, but they hate them and hope that the weak will perish.

Some people seem to make friends with the weak on the surface, but in fact these people’s hearts are very insidious, they hope some weak people die early.

These people do not want the weak to be better. They hope that some weak people suffer from pain and death.

Favorite Answer

Just like with fear of death the reason could be that those being hostile are afraid of weak,

or it could very well just be insatiable desire to assert dominance regardless of the consequences.

Point is that the bullies tend to have deep seeded problems that they choose to hide behind projected dominance over others.

As for those pretending to be one's friend only to stab them in the back that is very same concept as bullying only mental rather than physical dominance.

No natural drive of humanity is not to help the weak, it is to exile and or otherwise dispose of us, for that way the assumption is the whole will be better. Whilst incorrect in its assumption this trend is so prevalent that it hinders more socially inclined 's want to help. This could cost them social status, and peer pressure is incredibly hard thing to overcome.

I have seen it happen many times - someone tried to integrate me into group but failed because the group would not only not accept me but also threatened to reject this person. contrary to popular belief this is common throught the ages, not just in teens - last one i've had was group of 20-40 year olds.

Do not get me wrong i am terrible person, unable to even accept self, but i am keen observer of human condition... from afar. There are those claiming that i deserve better, but after that last one i have rock solid proof that i do not. I have nearly ruined another person's social life just because they tried to help me. all through the peer pressure and group affiliations.

Most are not like me thankfully, there are some genuinely amazing people in the isolation. But fear, hatred, and heard mentality do not permit integration. Once we are wounded enough times we retreat as far as humanly possible from interacting with real people (that is not helping the matters).

• KTJoe

Maybe the weak should fight back like with a lawsuit for pain and suffering.

So they feel more successful, powerful and superior. Most people would be killers if they could get away with it. To most people succeeding feels better if others fail. Here is an example. If your neighbours kid is going to college and son of your other neighbour is sitting at home unemployed he will become envious and welcome the other kid dropping out. If the kid drops out envious neighbour will be relieved and enjoy his misery. He may also come into a "friendly" visit in order to gloat. Middle school is like a prison and weak are hammered down. Weak and bullied then try to become better than those who bullied them. A small percentage of those who fail end up shooting up the school. "I hurt no one -> i am a loser, they hurt me -> they are winners, the more suffering i inflict the more of a winner i am". Simple human malice probably mixed with a lot of complexes. 90+ percent of people are simply trash and it will always be like this.

Narcissism and psychopathy

The fact is they are weak.

They only do this because they lack self worth.

Dominance factor. However you can M. Night Shayamalan them and plot twist! The "weak" don't need to prove their dominance and they are actually stronger than the bully. Go geeks!