What is it called when you get nervous when you are being observed or trained?
Like if someone is watching you while being trained, or listening to your phone calls for training purposes, and you get nervous that you’re doing something wrong or they’re thinking negatively about you - but you would be fine if someone wasn’t there
- BookbinderLv 74 months agoFavorite Answer
It's called self-consciousness. You're being self-conscious.
- atomic fireballLv 64 months ago
- THE BANNIBAL ONELv 74 months ago
it's called low self confidence.
- rickLv 74 months ago
I've seen a lot of people with this problem. I don't understand. If I'm doing it wrong, I want to be told ASAP, so I can avoid bad habits. If I'm NOT doing it wrong, then I'm proud of what I'm doing, and enjoy showing off.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- As Mad As BirdsLv 74 months ago
Stage fright. 15 Characters.