Should wasps keep coming back to a sprayed nest.?

My apartment maintenance just sprayed some nests outside/ inside my wall ac unit yesterday around two or three. The reason why they are spraying in the afternoon is because they office closes at 5 so they have to do it before the office closes.

heard a wasp a couple hours after they had sprayed. Should I have them spray one more time just in case they did not kill all of the wasps?

Update:

Update: We do live in a third floor apartment so its not easy to access the nests.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

They may be lingering on but the colony is doomed. Insectdom is in wrack & ruin.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Snezzy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The best way to spray is at night when the critters are all in the nest. The standard way for a maintenance crew to spray is daytime, when the crew has not gone home for the day. Perhaps you can see a slight difficulty in that.

• 6 months ago

Wait until dusk and then knock down the paper nests. There will be nothing for any remaining wasps to return to.

• 6 months ago

No need to spray again. Wasps will return, but the nest is dead. The returning wasps will either die later or move on.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.