So do you think I was just super lucky? Good Karma?

I accidentally left my iPad Mini on a flight from China to LA. I discovered it missing a day later. I used United Airlines missing item page. They did not find it.

I set it to "lost mode". I had previously set a screen message with fist name, email, and home address. I never expected it to find a WiFi. I also figured the battery would have died.

Someone set an email that just said, "I find you iPad" in the subject. It was in my SPAM folder. Being that thought it was another spam so I deleted it in haste, the regretted that action.

About a month later, I got a package from China Post. My iPad was in it, with no note or anything. What are the odds of that?

It must have been a Chinese tourist who was returning from LA.

When I delete a message from my SPAM folder it does not show up in my trash folder. I discovered that only recently.

You ARE Lucky! Restores My Faith In People Too........All...........good Finised.........

YES you are super lucky that an honest person happened to be the one who found your ipad. If they included a return address on the shipping envelope, you should send them a thank you note. You may even end up starting a new friendship with this person as a result of all of this communication.

• keerok

There are still honest people in this world.

The package should have come with a return/sender's address. Send at least a thank you note but really, offer to pay for the postage.

• Marvin

I did, but he never responded. That was over a month ago.

Dang! That is SUPER lucky!

• Sandy

you ARE lucky! restores my faith in people too.