How long would you survive without being kissed?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

i have survived my whole 27 years

• Login to reply the answers
  • It’s been a few months but so far I’m holding up well. Thanks for asking.

• 6 months ago

My aunt, born in 1922, came down with Polio when she was three years old. She spent her life on crutches and back then, because how Polio was contracted was unknown, not many parents allowed their children to play with her. So, my aunt lead a somewhat sheltered and isolated life. She wore a leg brace and used crutches. Back then, there were no handicap rules and regulations for ramps in public places, like in today's world where every public place must be handicapped accessible.

As a result of the time she was raised and the stigma against Polio, she never dated. Because she never dated, she never kissed a boy/man.

She survived to the age of 93 without a kiss. So, I would say that if she could go through NINE DECADES without a kiss, it is entirely possible for anyone else to do so. Including me.

• 6 months ago

i guess a long time

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years and counting.

• 7 months ago

I dont need kiss to survive in my life.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Been years since I swapped spit with a broad. Don’t miss it at all. Would rather have the money they can’t steal from me anymore since I wised up and don’t mess with them anymore. It’s a small price to pay to protect my wallet

• 7 months ago

Back on 8 25 of 1985 I was permanently disabled so I am looking at the rest of my life !

• P
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Longer than I could survive without

ice cream

• 7 months ago

I could survive the rest of my life, sure, but I would be very miserable and sad.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Needless glue else

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.