How long would you survive without being kissed?

Favorite Answer

i have survived my whole 27 years

• It’s been a few months but so far I’m holding up well. Thanks for asking.

My aunt, born in 1922, came down with Polio when she was three years old. She spent her life on crutches and back then, because how Polio was contracted was unknown, not many parents allowed their children to play with her. So, my aunt lead a somewhat sheltered and isolated life. She wore a leg brace and used crutches. Back then, there were no handicap rules and regulations for ramps in public places, like in today's world where every public place must be handicapped accessible.

As a result of the time she was raised and the stigma against Polio, she never dated. Because she never dated, she never kissed a boy/man.

She survived to the age of 93 without a kiss. So, I would say that if she could go through NINE DECADES without a kiss, it is entirely possible for anyone else to do so. Including me.

i guess a long time

• 6 years and counting.

I dont need kiss to survive in my life.

Been years since I swapped spit with a broad. Don’t miss it at all. Would rather have the money they can’t steal from me anymore since I wised up and don’t mess with them anymore. It’s a small price to pay to protect my wallet

Back on 8 25 of 1985 I was permanently disabled so I am looking at the rest of my life !

• P

Longer than I could survive without

ice cream

I could survive the rest of my life, sure, but I would be very miserable and sad.

Needless glue else