Should I post negative review about café online?

I recently had a bad experience at a café and I'm thinking about posting a Google review about it, but I'm a bit worried that because I'm still feeling sour from the experience that I'm being over dramatic and should just let it go. I don't want to go back to that same place again after my... show more I recently had a bad experience at a café and I'm thinking about posting a Google review about it, but I'm a bit worried that because I'm still feeling sour from the experience that I'm being over dramatic and should just let it go. I don't want to go back to that same place again after my experience. It wasn't a really awful experience that made me go home in tears or anything, but it peeved me quite a bit and it's left me feeling like I should complain about it. However, I don't want to give this place a bad rep, even though I've read similar negative experiences about this place online. Should I post a review on my experience (I was thinking of giving it two out of five stars) or should I just leave it be, since I'm probably never going to go back there again?
Update: Basically what happened was I was brought the wrong meal and another person (the owner or manager, I'm not sure) brusquely said sorry and whisked it away. They apologised to the customer who the meal was meant to go to but they didn't properly apologise to me, making me feel like it was my fault, even... show more Basically what happened was I was brought the wrong meal and another person (the owner or manager, I'm not sure) brusquely said sorry and whisked it away. They apologised to the customer who the meal was meant to go to but they didn't properly apologise to me, making me feel like it was my fault, even though I'd done nothing wrong. The customer got their meal and I got mine but by the time I got my meal I'd gone off it and just wanted to get out of there. I don't really want to go back again.