How come people think that I am immature for blaming my arrests on me not being able to move to a major city that's better for the disabled?

So I recently got arrested multiple times including the door bell incident and shop lifting and etc. I have my house on the market and I told people that the reason why I got arrested is because I haven't moved away yet and that the cops hates me and is trying to pin me with everything that they can think of. I... show more So I recently got arrested multiple times including the door bell incident and shop lifting and etc. I have my house on the market and I told people that the reason why I got arrested is because I haven't moved away yet and that the cops hates me and is trying to pin me with everything that they can think of. I want to move to a major city like san francisco, los angeles, atlanta or houston because I feel like I will have a better life over there and that people over there are more sympathetic for people who have autism and people who have bipolar disorder and schizophrenia like me. I have strong symptoms of schizophrenia including paranoia and mood swings, hearing voices and violent outbursts. I live in a crappy trump supporter state and I hate it here so much. Any other state is better than my state even if it is republican because the south is racist and ignorant. My friends told me that I am a prick and says me not moving yet has nothing to do with my arrests and says my arrests is results from me being stupid like the doorbell prank. Well I felt depressed so I needed to do something to feel better so I did that. Everyone says I'm blaming my family for not being able to move. Well My arrests is really all because I can't move yet and the cops hate me and are coming after me with everything they can. I might go vandalize their cop cars and then go on the run. How come people think it's immature to blame my arrests on this ? Why don't believe the cops here are corrupted ??