Is this a reason for unhappiness?

What always gets to me is, I am the end of a bloodline I am 29 year old woman and I am the last in my mother's family. My father has a daughter and a son from previous marriages but I am the only offspring of my mother. I guess she is seen as a step grandmother by my sister's daughter (my niece) but my... show more What always gets to me is, I am the end of a bloodline

I am 29 year old woman and I am the last in my mother's family.

My father has a daughter and a son from previous marriages but I am the only offspring of my mother.

I guess she is seen as a step grandmother by my sister's daughter (my niece) but my mother will never be a biological grandmother and I think it gets to her.

I am lesbian married to another woman, and neither of us want a family, we just want it to be just us.

I don't regret my sexuality or my choice to be with my wife, but I do feel kinda bad that I am the end of my mother's family

Realistically is this something I should be unhappy about, is it my fault?