Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 months ago

Why do men only want to "pump and dump" me? I feel so used.?

• zipper

You made the bad choice of who you have a relation with, look at your self, may be your to free with your self!

• Pope

Most men are insecure and have low-self esteem. A lot of women don't give it up too easily because insecure men are liable to cheat and lie to raise their childish ****-count. And I think some men "pump and dump" because ultimately they just want to have casual sex but they know, if they told you that, they wouldn't get it.

I agree with some of the other people. Watch our actions not our words. If you want a relationship, you should both invest in each other a bit.

• Jack

Relationships should be based upon mutual goals, values and priorities. Do you truly share goals, values and priorities with these men? That's what I thought. Feelings come and go. Facts, choices and consequences remain long after your feelings or looks have changed. Choose wisely. You have to live with the consequences.

Try choosing men who share your goals, values and priorities. You shop for cars at a car lot. You advertise apples when selling apples. What/where are you "shopping" for men? You get drunks at a bar. You get another type of man at a church pick-nick. What are you advertising/selling? They'll "buy" what you are selling. Be careful. Bait and switch doesn't work. Be honest and respectful. Act like a dog...be treated like a dog. Be careful how you choose to act. Honest and respectful ring a bell? Act like all you care about is sex? See what happens? Waiting for sex really does have value. Finally, consider the company you keep. He who lies down with dogs will arise with fleas. Choices really do have consequences. Choose wisely.

I will assume you are not trolling but I never do attack people over potentially doing something wrong. Providing you are a nice woman please find a real relationship.

Hello. Sounds like you are lonely and they take advantage of you. You haven't found the right person for you yet. Maybe you need a nice guy like me?

Then don’t get involved with men. Stay with your own sex. Like men are doing who are going MGTOW.

Well, don't give it up so easily.

The same ol' 'Girl, you're the one for me' line has to have gotten predictable by now.

Because you’re stupid and you let the bad boys do that to you

Youre too easy.. Feminism has set you up for failure. Try the old fashioned way, keep your panties on if you want a ring.

Cuz you let them. Bye.