how can i cure my son who is claiming to be suffering gay illness since high school?

i clarified to him that it is not disease,but he said he don't want to live a life as a gay.

are there any way to straighten him?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Being gay isn't an "illness", and your son can't be "straightened out". He was born gay, and he'll always be gay.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

I don't think gay is an illness...

• Jim
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

All he needs to do is stay away from men. He doesn't have to act on his impulses.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, which giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not: and it shall be given him" (James 1:5, KJV).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

I hear that If you hit him hard enough with a baseball bat it knocks the queer right out.

• 11 months ago

Boil some pasta with holy water and make sure he eats one serving three times a day. This has been tried and confirmed. Straight pasta such as fettuccine and spaghetti seem to work best.

• 11 months ago

he is already straight,it seems

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Yes - send him to a sexaholics anonymous meeting and have him ask some hot chick "hey you wanna relapse?" LOL

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

You’re all kinds of fücked up aren’t you? That’s one screwed up kid and screwed up family and NOT because he’s gay. The fact that he thinks it’s a disease is so sad.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.