How much do you pay for rent?

I currently pay $340, utilities included. Live with 2 other people in a smallish house.

one of them is freeloading off of me, and I'm trying to move out but cannot get my mind around spending more for rent(it would be $687 If I did).

Is $687 a lot of money for rent on a shared apartment and single bedroom? it is a "luxury" apartment and fairly nice.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Erik
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

$1490 for a one bedroom. You obviously DON'T live in CA.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 months ago

That is cheap compared to most places!! Where I live a 1 bedroom is about $1200.00 and you pay utilities.

• 5 months ago

Unless you're a month to month tenant, you'll still be liable for the rent when you move.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I own my home & don't pay any rent. I have to pay property taxes, insurance, maintenance & all that cost a lot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jay
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I own my house (2,150 sq ft) and my mortgage is $1,900.00 a month.

My daughter rents a small apartment...one bedroom...her rent is $1,600 per month.

• 5 months ago

i do not pay rent, my husband and i OWN 2 houses. one primary residence and another for vacation purposes in the south of france.

• 5 months ago

I don't pay rent. I own my home but I couldn't let this go. Nobody can freeload off anyone without their permission. If it bothers you that you are financially supporting someone, then stop it. Kick him out.

• 5 months ago

i don’t think that’s too too bad. my friend’s sister and her boyfriend paid $1,000 a month for an apartment in detroit that was tinyyyy and not very clean or up to date.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.