PLEASE HELP!! Punch Biopsy Mole Removal. Lidocaine not wearing off??

I had a punch biopsy done after a shave biopsy didn’t rid of the unsightly mole on my upper lip. I got the procedure done st 3pm. It is now 10pm and the punch site is still swollen to the point of what it looked like when it initially happened. It might have gone down a little bit. Did I get permanent nerve damage? Is my lip gonna be swollen like this forever? No pain really. But can kind of feel the punch site not great. I’m scared sh**less. I don’t wanna look like this my whole life. For heavens sakes I just wanted a mole off my face I was self tortured over for years. The place was in Beverly Hills very professional. I’m gonna call them in the morning but I need some peace of mind now. Please help...

• Tavy

You are stressing over nothing. This injection can last for 24 hours, it is the same as having a tooth out.

be patient.

No you don’t have nerve damage, punch biopsies aren’t that deep, and swelling will go down. They may have used marcaine or 2 percent which lasts longer. Cal down, cool compresses.