Why is the answer for Sabrina to get her witches license that the most dangerous time to fly a vacuum cleaner is “light rain?”?

So this is a long shot because it’s an old show and I’ve asked people in real life but I’m so confused. When Sabrina gets her witches license, they tell her she has to answer one final question, which is “what is the most dangerous time to fly a vacuum- a) heavy rain, b) light rain, c) hail?” And the answer is b,... show more So this is a long shot because it’s an old show and I’ve asked people in real life but I’m so confused. When Sabrina gets her witches license, they tell her she has to answer one final question, which is “what is the most dangerous time to fly a vacuum- a) heavy rain, b) light rain, c) hail?” And the answer is b, light rain. I can’t for the life of me understand why this is the answer. The only thing my dad could come up with is that there is more visibility of mortals seeing witches if they fly in light rain. But that’s not dangerous to their lives... does anyone know??
1 answer 1