As a soon-to-be Jewish convert, what Hebrew names are acceptable? (Please read description)?

I really like the names Neta, Yael, Noy, Neriah, Pnina/Penina, Esther "Esti," and Sapir. However, I have a friend who is Orthodox and she says that Neta, Noy, Neriah and Sapir are not "Jewish." To be honest, this is just confusing me because they're all considered Hebrew, but she claims... show more I really like the names Neta, Yael, Noy, Neriah, Pnina/Penina, Esther "Esti," and Sapir. However, I have a friend who is Orthodox and she says that Neta, Noy, Neriah and Sapir are not "Jewish." To be honest, this is just confusing me because they're all considered Hebrew, but she claims they're "modern Israeli" and that they wouldn't work as names to convert to. With that being said, as much as I respect her, I wanted to hear a second opinion as to whether or not this is actually true. (Especially because I'm converting to Judaism but not the branch of Orthodox, so I don't know if this is simply unacceptable in that specific realm only). Thanks so much for the help!